Sunday, September 29, 2013

Shower Curtain Playmat

A couple weeks ago, we had a week filled with rain... totally abnormal for this part of the country.  Reminded me of being in the northwest again.  I welcome the gray, drizzly days.  And I think people around here like a day or two of rain, but after a week, most of 'em were sick of it!  We needed a rainy-day activity.  I'd seen this idea for a shower curtain playmat here and had a couple extra white shower curtain liners in a closet just waiting for an opportunity.  We pushed aside the dining room table, laid out the shower curtain, grabbed a black Sharpie, and drew away...




I let my two bigger kids draw the lines in the middle of the streets.
Gotta have a church...

We started coloring with markers, before I realized that the ink would make a mess.


Jack spent his time drawing a monster truck racing course around the town.


Crazy dancing girls...

No comments:

Post a Comment