Friday, June 28, 2013

Three-Picture Frame for Fathers' Day Gift

Three letters in the word DAD?  Three gorgeous kids?  A nice black frame with spaces for three pics?  Perfect Fathers' Day gift!  Well... the idea was brilliant.  The execution?  Not so easy.  Especially when I left the photography part to the last minute and only had a few minutes at a playground to get pictures of the kids holding their framed letters. 


I got several shots of Jack's tongue.  Six-year-old boys!

Kate was sweet as always.


Maggie, however, was soooo not into it. 
 
I believe she was saying "HERE!" in this shot, trying to give me back the frame.

These photos just crack me up.

Yes, that would be MY hand holding the frame.

Poor thing just wanted to go down the slide.


Ta-Da!  Our finished product.  Definitely not perfect.  Someday I'll replace the pictures with better ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment