Saturday, January 5, 2013

Christmas Felt Wall Scenes

I know Christmas is over, but I was having a few blog issues last month and didn't get these pictures posted on time.  Inspired by the pictures I saw all over Pinterest, my kids and I made this felt Christmas tree to hang on the wall last month.  They have fun with it because they can hang the ornaments and place the presents under the tree.

Then we saw this idea on Pinterest: a felt wall nativity scene!  Of course we had to make our own to go alongside our Christmas tree.  And, again, the kids had a blast playing with all the characters.  Next year, they said, I need to make a camel and a donkey as well. :-)


Three wise men, bearing gifts
Joseph, baby Jesus in the manger, and Mary
The angels
A couple shepherds and their sheep

No comments:

Post a Comment